• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

making perfect snaps for schematic jumpers

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building schematics in animate, and one of the symbols I am making is a jumper. The jumper symbol has two lines that cross, and that intersection needs to snap perfectly to the intersection of the wires below. The white lines are meant to cover the wire on the layer below. There is a small black line in the middle I was hoping would help with the object snap. Trying to figure out how to build it so will do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tried to attach an fla but it said the file extension didnt match. Is there a trick to that?

maxh1964_1-1609876014122.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't use snapping unless both objects are snapping to pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to completly redraw the clip with pixel snap on. I just have to carefully pick where I click on it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any non-trivial symbols that you need to align PERFECTLY in Animate should probably be drawn in some other program instead and imported as bitmaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines