• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manejo de placas de audio

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola mi pregunta es la siguiente, quisiera saber si hay alguna manera que en mi trabajo de animate cc pueda elegir por que placa de audio van a salir los audios independientemente de la configuraciĆ³n predeterminada de mi pc. soy nuevo en animate y me surgiĆ³ esta inquietud, desde ya le agradezco por toda la informaciĆ³n que me puedan proporcionar.Adobe Animate CCā€‹

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Hi

Here is the translation from Spanish to English from Google Translate, which seems a bit clearer to me than Microsoft's:

Handling audio boards

Hello my question is the following, I would like to know if there is any way that in my work of animate cc I can choose which audio plate the audio will come out regardless of the default configuration of my pc. I am new to animate and this concern arose, and I thank you for all the information you can provide me.

audio plate is obviosy audio board.

This is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did not quite get your question. Can you provide more information on what you are trying to do? Are you trying to export audio from your Animate project? If you could provide us with an example, that would help us greatly.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Here is the translation from Spanish to English from Google Translate, which seems a bit clearer to me than Microsoft's:

Handling audio boards

Hello my question is the following, I would like to know if there is any way that in my work of animate cc I can choose which audio plate the audio will come out regardless of the default configuration of my pc. I am new to animate and this concern arose, and I thank you for all the information you can provide me.

audio plate is obviosy audio board.

This is hardware configuration. I don't know of any preferences in Animate to select the hardware for audio output.

_____

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines