• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mask only working on keyframes and not mid-tween

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an animation with a series of masks using shape tweens to animate and reveal the content below. All but one of the mask layers is working fine as intended, I can't really tell what the difference is but for some reason the mask that looks fine on the timeline once published just reveals the content at each of the keyframes and not mid-tween as it should. So the content flashes up and then goes away as it plays through.

It seems like a bug to me, I can convert the animation to frame-by-frame but I'd rather not as that's real pain to work with later.

Wondering if anyone has seen the same, using version 21.0.3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Update I just re-drew the mask with a slightly different method, keep position and change transform point/scale rather than moving the position of the rectangle primitive at all (although I'm fairly sure this will export as roughly the same thing) and its working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update I just re-drew the mask with a slightly different method, keep position and change transform point/scale rather than moving the position of the rectangle primitive at all (although I'm fairly sure this will export as roughly the same thing) and its working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines