• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Hover Issue, Can't select anything.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, please see the below image. Every time I click any of those menu items and try to click on anything, the menu will disappear and drop down a menu on the right size. This is mainly happening on my dual monitor. My display size is sitting at the recommended %100! And the resolution is set at 1920x1080.  Just to note, this issue only occurs when the program is being used on my dual monitor, when I drag it to my laptop monitor, the issue is resolved. I really really really need this app to work on my dual monitor since it's where I do most of my work. 1119415_animateccbug.jpg

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oops, nvm.

you have a dual monitor setup and that is problematic with animate.  i don't know if that can be resolved and, if so, how to resolve that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines