Highlighted

Migrating Adobe Flash content over to html5

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I would be grateful for advice on the utility of Adobe Animate for converting Flash content over to html5 format. I am not a learning technologist.

The Flash content falls into the following categories:

1) images that contain hyperlinks to new pages - I am not clear why it was necessary to use Flash to create these images, but I do need to activate Flash to view them;

2) images that involve PowerPoint-like animations, in that extra content, such as image labelling, is revealed in stages - this is to avoid too much information appearing on the page on first viewing the image;

3) images that require users to click a button to reveal a static equation for a calculation; 

4) images that require more interactivity - the user selects numbers from drop-down menus and depending on their choice of numbers, the appearance of another Flash image changes;

and

5) images that provide further information through hovering with a cursor.

Many thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Migrating Adobe Flash content over to html5

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I would be grateful for advice on the utility of Adobe Animate for converting Flash content over to html5 format. I am not a learning technologist.

The Flash content falls into the following categories:

1) images that contain hyperlinks to new pages - I am not clear why it was necessary to use Flash to create these images, but I do need to activate Flash to view them;

2) images that involve PowerPoint-like animations, in that extra content, such as image labelling, is revealed in stages - this is to avoid too much information appearing on the page on first viewing the image;

3) images that require users to click a button to reveal a static equation for a calculation; 

4) images that require more interactivity - the user selects numbers from drop-down menus and depending on their choice of numbers, the appearance of another Flash image changes;

and

5) images that provide further information through hovering with a cursor.

Many thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?