I would be grateful for advice on the utility of Adobe Animate for converting Flash content over to html5 format. I am not a learning technologist.
The Flash content falls into the following categories:
1) images that contain hyperlinks to new pages - I am not clear why it was necessary to use Flash to create these images, but I do need to activate Flash to view them;
2) images that involve PowerPoint-like animations, in that extra content, such as image labelling, is revealed in stages - this is to avoid too much information appearing on the page on first viewing the image;
3) images that require users to click a button to reveal a static equation for a calculation;
4) images that require more interactivity - the user selects numbers from drop-down menus and depending on their choice of numbers, the appearance of another Flash image changes;
5) images that provide further information through hovering with a cursor.