Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing elements upon publishing

Contributor ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm publishing from Animate CC to Canvas. Working on a couple simple animations with less than 10 MCs each.

Since a few days ago, about 50% of the time some of the elements are missing when viewing the result of the publishing step in the browser window. Most of the time this is resolved by quitting Animate and restarting it....until the 3rd time I publish. Then same thing.

Anyone know what this could be?

Seems to happen when viewed in either IE or Chrome and with both animations.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Thanks Klaus,

I realized that the second animation was made from the first (just swapped some of the MCs so I could keep some of the script and other elements.) IOW: they were related. ..and possibly some corruption was in both.

I'm rebuilding them  in new html canvas files an so far I've not had any missing elements when publishing.

If I run into that problem again, I'll send the files

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul James

Please share a file with us. It's hard to say what is happening without taking a closer look at the thing itself.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Klaus,

I realized that the second animation was made from the first (just swapped some of the MCs so I could keep some of the script and other elements.) IOW: they were related. ..and possibly some corruption was in both.

I'm rebuilding them  in new html canvas files an so far I've not had any missing elements when publishing.

If I run into that problem again, I'll send the files

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines