• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Fonts

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am doing a tutorial and when I go to load it up to Animate CC 2021 it says: "The document "'123.fla''' contains 1 or more fonts currently not on your system. The text will display and publish witht The font mapping below: 

Andrew3421_0-1611604039495.png

How do I add fonts and figure this out? 

Any tips would help or if you could help me, Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can probably ignore that warning.  if the tutorial needed those fonts, the author should have made then available.

because it's unlikely the tutorial needs those fonts, just pick any 1-3 fonts you have on your system. 

p.s. you can probably download and install those fonts for free.  google it.  (it's sure not worth paying for any fonts for this purpose.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They're both availabe from Adobe Fonts and they're included with your Creative Cloud subscription if you have the All Apps version.  If you're subscribing to Animate by itself, I think they're available for purchase instead.

Chaparral | Adobe Fonts

Myriad | Adobe Fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines