• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing images in AnimateCC html export uploaded to server

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export the js/html/asset files from my AnimateCC project and run them in a browser on my local machine, the project works fine. However, when I upload these same files to a server to view via web url, not everything displays as expected.

My current results from uploading the files to a server are on the left (only some images displaying), and the expected results from running the files locally are on the right (all images displaying). Forgive the big pink blob -- that content is covered for NDA purposes, but I tried to show enough of it to convey the issue: https://photos.app.goo.gl/T4JGCkPfrJetgCbS9

There don’t seem to be any differences between the files that do display, and the ones that don’t -- and I can see in the console that all images do seem to load. I've tried a number of different things -- toggling various settings and masks in AnimateCC when exporting, different browsers and devices, uploading to a different server, clearing caches, etc., but no luck. Has anyone ever faced a similar issue and can provide some tips?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

you failed to upload all the files to your server.  ie, there are more than the html and js files.

to resolve, save your fla to a new directory.  publish your html, js and other files.  upload all the files/directories in that new directory (except the fla) to your server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you failed to upload all the files to your server.  ie, there are more than the html and js files.

to resolve, save your fla to a new directory.  publish your html, js and other files.  upload all the files/directories in that new directory (except the fla) to your server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines