Highlighted

Missing Pen Pressure option

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a Wacom Bamboo MTE-450 and have the latest drivers installed however I have been unable to find an option for pen pressure in Adobe Animate when it works perfectly in Photoshop.

I have been looking through the forums and seem to have tried everything. I've extended the tools section, tried to draw, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers as well as Animate itself with no luck. 

Hello,

• Let us know you system specifications. 
  • If you are using a touch screen PC, please update your system specific Wintab driver and check.

Also alternatively you can try below steps which has drawing related fixes for varied devices.

Update to recent version (v20.5) available in Creative Cloud Desktop app. After installing please follow below steps.

1. Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input-->Windows Ink(Beta) -->Press OK
  2. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

Let us know if you face any other issues.

TOPICS
Missing feature, Performance, Product issue, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Pen Pressure option

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a Wacom Bamboo MTE-450 and have the latest drivers installed however I have been unable to find an option for pen pressure in Adobe Animate when it works perfectly in Photoshop.

I have been looking through the forums and seem to have tried everything. I've extended the tools section, tried to draw, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers as well as Animate itself with no luck. 

Hello,

• If you are using a touch screen PC, please update your system specific Wintab driver and check.

Also alternatively you can try below steps which has drawing related fixes for varied devices.

Update to recent version (v20.5) available in Creative Cloud Desktop app. After installing please follow below steps.

1. Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input-->Windows Ink(Beta) -->Press OK

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

TOPICS
Missing feature, Performance, Product issue, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Yes! Going through Preferences and changing to Windows Ink(Beta) has finally solved this! 

Thank you, this was driving me crazy! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0