Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MIXAMO in Maya LT. Trax editor

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

excuse i'm beginner and my english is poor.

i try to import from MIXAMO a character and animation, but not possible directly. So i try to create a character set with Trax editor, but i cannot find this one in MAYA LT.  

Which way to import MIXAMO in MAYA LT?

Thank you for your answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working at it, but so far I've imported an fbx, select heirachy, and zero out all xyz rotates of rig, and if go to bind pose isn't working. This may be the wrong direction but that's where I'm at so far. I toyed a bit in curves editor, and but Trax would be great. Looking to transfer motion data between rigs then I'll be golden.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI: this is an Adobe Animate forum - not a Maya forum. So many will likely not know how to help you. Assume Maya has user-to-user forums as well. Have you asked there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines