Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modify more photograms issue

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

when I try to modify the position of more elements on the stage, selecting also timeline's photograms togheter, the keyboard arrows don't work. Does it happen only to me?

TOPICS
Error , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

@stefanod81375404 Thanks for reporting. I have raised a bug for the issue and it is tracked for a fix. For now please use Properties panel to move the objects using X and Y hottext when Edit Multiple Frames is turned ON.

We will keep you posted once there is an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know what you mean by "photograms" in this context but normally you would select the objects (eg, using the selection tool and drag a rectangle around the objects) and then move them using the arrow keys or dragging with cursor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kglad,

sorry about my english 🙂 I mean when I try to move object in the stage selecting also this tool. Senza-titolo-3.jpg 

Usually I was able to move all the object selected also with the keyboard arrow..Now I can't...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you click the edit multiple frames icon, select the frame span you want to edit and then you select the items you want to move?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure I do this. Man I'm not a junior 🙂 I work on Flash since MX version. I know how to do this...but from this new version something goes wrong. As I see every time I click "edit multiple frames icon" than I select the item /s, keyboard's arrow doesn't work 😞

That's why I'm asking if this problem is just on my pc...

Does it work properly on your? Thank you very much for your collaboration. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like a bug in the 2021 animate version.  report it here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@stefanod81375404 Thanks for reporting. I have raised a bug for the issue and it is tracked for a fix. For now please use Properties panel to move the objects using X and Y hottext when Edit Multiple Frames is turned ON.

We will keep you posted once there is an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines