• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Tween isn´t showed up

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I view the motion tweens in Adobe Animate? So the line I can change? I cant see the path, the Symbol is moving on. I want the Sybol (little stroke) to move along the path, but I cant see the path on which the symbol is right now, that meas I cant change the path from the motion tween..

Please Help.

Thanks.

Problem.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the object you're tweening must be on it's own layer.

click any frame in the tween's span on that layer and the path will be on stage:

Screenshot - 12_14_2020 , 7_28_28 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are using a "Classic Motion Tween" so in order to add a guide you can Right-Click the layer and select "Add Classic Motion Guide" then you can select each keyframe in the tween layer, and snap/lock each object on the guide

hope that helps!

Mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines