Highlighted

.mov export cannot be played by Quicktime

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to export a 2 second animation to .mov. The export goes through with no errors from Animate CC, but when I attempt to play via QuickTime I get the error message 'QuickTime Player can't open "Animation 1.mov".

The export is only 132 bytes so the file isn't exporting properly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

.mov export cannot be played by Quicktime

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to export a 2 second animation to .mov. The export goes through with no errors from Animate CC, but when I attempt to play via QuickTime I get the error message 'QuickTime Player can't open "Animation 1.mov".

The export is only 132 bytes so the file isn't exporting properly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a similar question where Colin has replied to the user. Can you check and let us know if it helped?

Exporting from Animate Won't play

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The earlier answer did not help me. No .mov can be opened in quicktime. It is new to me today. I have used this conversion from Animate to .mov since Animate was new....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 0