Highlighted

Movie clip loses transparency upon test/upload. Same clip works in another file.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I've got an issue that's left me scratching my head. Not sure how to best explain it, so I'll just show the examples. These were made using the HTML 5 canvas in the latest version of Adobe Animate CC.

Outside Air Optimization | An Energy Efficient HVAC Solution

If you scroll down to the animation and hover over one of the highlighted objects, you'll see a transparent pulsing effect. It's just a movie clip I made that triggers when you roll over a button.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.33.53 AM.png

Transparency fades out as the circle grows, as intended.

I made a new animation, and I copied that exact same movie clip over to the new canvas. I used the exact same export settings as the original animation.

The animation plays correctly when I play the movie clip. But when I test the file, or upload this animation, the pulsing circle turns white, instead of fading out.

Here it is in action: Dynamic Airflow Balancing - Superior Temperature Control (again, scroll down a little)

And a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.35.14 AM.png

Here are the publish settings that I used for both files. Like I mentioned, they are exactly the same.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.32.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.32.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.32.14 AM.png

All the settings for the movie clip look the same when I compare files as well.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.37.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.37.11 AM.png

Please help! I'm losing my mind over this.
Let me know if there's any other info that would be helpful.

Thanks so much for reading.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Movie clip loses transparency upon test/upload. Same clip works in another file.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I've got an issue that's left me scratching my head. Not sure how to best explain it, so I'll just show the examples. These were made using the HTML 5 canvas in the latest version of Adobe Animate CC.

Outside Air Optimization | An Energy Efficient HVAC Solution

If you scroll down to the animation and hover over one of the highlighted objects, you'll see a transparent pulsing effect. It's just a movie clip I made that triggers when you roll over a button.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.33.53 AM.png

Transparency fades out as the circle grows, as intended.

I made a new animation, and I copied that exact same movie clip over to the new canvas. I used the exact same export settings as the original animation.

The animation plays correctly when I play the movie clip. But when I test the file, or upload this animation, the pulsing circle turns white, instead of fading out.

Here it is in action: Dynamic Airflow Balancing - Superior Temperature Control (again, scroll down a little)

And a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.35.14 AM.png

Here are the publish settings that I used for both files. Like I mentioned, they are exactly the same.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.32.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.32.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.32.14 AM.png

All the settings for the movie clip look the same when I compare files as well.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.37.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.37.11 AM.png

Please help! I'm losing my mind over this.
Let me know if there's any other info that would be helpful.

Thanks so much for reading.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly

"Here it is in action: Dynamic Airflow Balancing - Superior Temperature Control (again, scroll down a little)"

There's a canvas, alright, but I can't see a thing. ???

Screenshot 2019-06-19 at 14.50.41.png

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it still not showing up for you? We were having site problems this AM.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 0
kdmemory LATEST
Advocate ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly

It is still not showing up. Although something on the page has changed. But there where the code suggests would be a <canvas> there's only a big white space with 1002 x 704 px. The canvas is there, but no content.

Can you see the canvas content in your dev environment?

I'm using MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 and tested with Firefox Developer Edition 68.0b11 and Google Chrome 74.0.3729.169.

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0