• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving multiple frames with arrow key in An 2021

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! Is it just me or has this function disappeared in An2021? It used to be possible to move multiple frames in Edit Multiple Frames mode using the arrow key. Can't find settings that would enable that either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It seems like a bug. Have no solution yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, you can still get to it manualy though control at the top of the screen, click timeline under that, and edit multiple frames is still there.  You could also use the shortcut ALT SHIFT E.  To get it back to the top of your timeline toolbar, you can click  the three lines in the top right corner of the timeline window, select Customize Timeline Tools, and selelect the edit multiple frames icon to put it back in your toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not talking about editing multiple frames, that's still available. However it used to be possible to move a layer including every keyframe (i.e. multiple frame selection) with arrow keys. That's seems to be gone now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Marek Golebiowski @gennadyk29304916 This is a bug and we have fixed this internally. The upcoming Animate will include the fix for this issue. In the mean time, please use the Properties panel X, Y fields for finer controls if that helps in your case.

Thanks!

Mohan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines