Highlighted

Moving objects towards a vanishing point

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

So I'm trying to animate a train going by, coming in from the right hand side and driving towards a vanishing point in the middle. Now Ive found out about the 3d Rotation tool and how to move the vanishing point, however the edges of my tryout rectangle do not face the vanishing point? They sort of face in the right direction but aren't "vanishing" / running towards the point enough? If I mess with the perspective setting the shape is just stretched out which isnt what I'm trying to do? If anyone could help me with this it would be highly appreciated 🙂

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Moving objects towards a vanishing point

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

So I'm trying to animate a train going by, coming in from the right hand side and driving towards a vanishing point in the middle. Now Ive found out about the 3d Rotation tool and how to move the vanishing point, however the edges of my tryout rectangle do not face the vanishing point? They sort of face in the right direction but aren't "vanishing" / running towards the point enough? If I mess with the perspective setting the shape is just stretched out which isnt what I'm trying to do? If anyone could help me with this it would be highly appreciated 🙂

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?