Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Canvas on the same HTML page

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I am building a eLearning Player in Adobe CC, similar to one i have in Flash AS3. The player is where you can control the application, with function like play, pause, mute sound, goto next lesson, and so on. There is also a menu where you can launch the lessons you want to do.

So basically i have several layers of Adobe CC canvas in the same HTML page. The bottom canvas is the player, the midle one is the lessons and the top one is the help movie.

All works fine, and i can replace the midle canvas with the lessons i want. but i have a problem. After loading and removing several canvas, the animations start to get slow. The more canvas i load the more slow it gets. I remove the canvas from the DOM as well as the associated objects, and variables, but the browser keeps eating memory and geting slower all the time.

Anyone with a sililar problem found a solution for this?

Thanx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've gone through your question and I've got you successed that load multiple animations into single page.

I don't know how to do it. But I want to knwo how to load several canvases to one HTML page.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines