Highlighted

Multiple choice quiz and animated info graphics

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been assigned an education project. It needs to do the following:

1. Contain a multiple choice quiz which accumulates results depending on right/wrong answers

2 The user has to be able to navigate backwards/forwards and to different sections and categories of the project

2. It needs also to display animated info graphics to convey necessary information in an engaging way

3. The whole project needs to work on the web and on a stand alone touch screen (which may not be connected to the web).

I have done some research and I am aware there are many great templates available in After Effects and Premier Pro for info graphics but I can't build interactivity in to that . . . can I?

So my question is this:
What work flow any of you who have experience of this kind of thing recommend please?

I'm thinking that probably I would use Animate as the framework and import elements from Premier and AfterEffects.

Or have I got this all wrong? Is there a better application for this sort of project.

Thank you for any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple choice quiz and animated info graphics

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been assigned an education project. It needs to do the following:

1. Contain a multiple choice quiz which accumulates results depending on right/wrong answers

2 The user has to be able to navigate backwards/forwards and to different sections and categories of the project

2. It needs also to display animated info graphics to convey necessary information in an engaging way

3. The whole project needs to work on the web and on a stand alone touch screen (which may not be connected to the web).

I have done some research and I am aware there are many great templates available in After Effects and Premier Pro for info graphics but I can't build interactivity in to that . . . can I?

So my question is this:
What work flow any of you who have experience of this kind of thing recommend please?

I'm thinking that probably I would use Animate as the framework and import elements from Premier and AfterEffects.

Or have I got this all wrong? Is there a better application for this sort of project.

Thank you for any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

animate would handle both outputs (html5 for web and projector for win and mac installations).  but what happens to the results?

do you need that info to be stored in an online database?  does that info need to be stored somewhere else?  or is that info just for the user to see.

p.s. the only reason to use premiere and/or after effects would be if you want to add video to your presentation that wouldn't be satisfactory using animates drawing/animation tools.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0