Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My animation doesn't work when saved or opened in the navigator

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
So i made a simple animation with 3 motions and when playing the press button it works, but when i try to open in in the navigator to play it it's just like an image, it doesn't work.. I tried to save it in .fla but it still doersn't show any animation, on different computers as well. 
I have an exam on monday and i'm kinda desperate cause my trainer forgot to help me on the last day of training and now he's gone.
Thank you everyone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Are you running the published content from a local or online server? Some features, for security reasons, don't work when the html is opened from the raw file system, without the concept of domains or server level security.

Please checkout this doc from the Phaser framework for a really nice and easy to understand explanation.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, thank you for your response. I'm running it through local. 
I've never had a problem before and its litterally just three pictures with motion presets, very simple.
I will read that doc, thank you ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines