Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My free trial didn't work even 1 day

Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i heard that this program is very nice to make animations so i started trial but it didn't work even 1 day can someone please help me?

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

there's nothing easy (eg, you can reformat your hd, reinstall your os and then start a trial) that you can do to correct that on the problematic computer.

you can start a trial on another computer.

here's more info (that may or may not be helpful), https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's nothing easy (eg, you can reformat your hd, reinstall your os and then start a trial) that you can do to correct that on the problematic computer.

you can start a trial on another computer.

here's more info (that may or may not be helpful), https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if i would bought it will it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the problem was your trial ended early, then that would not affect whether a subscription would work.  you can subscribe for 1 month and see.

if you had some other problem, that might affect whether a subscription would work (depending on what problem you had).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks for help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

if you do subscribe and then want to cancel, here's how:  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines