• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My masks disappear when I export.

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this in the wrong community at first, but my problem is that I'm having trouble with exporting my animation to a video--when I export, the masks I have created disappear and you can see the whole image again. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I attached two screenshots--the masked one is how it looks on my stage in Animate, and the unmasked one is how it looks after I export it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Hello Maia,

This is a very common issue that occurs and I have personally experienced it. Fortanutely, this is a very easy fix. Follow this tutorial I just made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKO9oSHRYs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Maia,

Please, edit your post and use the image button at the top to add the images.

There is a bug with the forum and attachments don't work, so I can't see them.

Also, it probably would be best if you share some portion of your FLA file for inspection. It is usually difficult to tell what a problem with a mask may be by just looking at the results. You will have to upload the FLA to a file sharing service such as google drive and post a link here.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maia,

This is a very common issue that occurs and I have personally experienced it. Fortanutely, this is a very easy fix. Follow this tutorial I just made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKO9oSHRYs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Zachary26508120lby9, thank you for that solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines