• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My music starts over when I don't want it to.

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have buttons on my animation that take the user back to the previous keyframe, which is the main keyframe, or buttons that take the user to a specific keyframe. However, I have music at the first keyframe and when the user clicks to go back to the previous keyframe, the music will not only continue to play but will start over again once it goes back to keyframe 1. So how do I make it where the music won't overlap?

TOPICS
ActionScript , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTML5 or AS3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both. I haven't been able to fix my code for HTML5 so it just plays and replays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like the music is set to "Event" behavour. Is this timeline based animation that plays when the button is pressed? If so, you could try changing the sound from Event to Stream.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the properties panel? Because when I click on the keyframe I have the audio in and go to the properties panel I can't do anything in the sound section. It gives me "none" for the dropdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Adobe Animate version 20.0.3

you can turn your music from "Event" into "Stream" in HTML Canvas document.

I mean you should see your version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines