Highlighted

My own Character Animation software I built from scratch (please hire me!)

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My name is Dmitri, I built my own software for character animation, converting recorded footage into animated footage in the vein of Character Animator, and I wish to demonstrate it here.

I really want to work with the Character Animator team, and hope that this demonstration shows I am up to snuff.

Kindly view it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvNb_62a3MU

The format is a bit theatrical, but this is in order to demonstrate the software's current capabilities.

Animate team - if you're seeing this, please get in touch! It would be thrilling, literally, if you were to see and like this.

Sincerely,

Dmitri

Test and Demonstration # 2 of Footage-to-Animation software pre-alpha state. Pardon the overdramatic performance, this is necessitated by the nature of the t...
TOPICS
Code, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My own Character Animation software I built from scratch (please hire me!)

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My name is Dmitri, I built my own software for character animation, converting recorded footage into animated footage in the vein of Character Animator, and I wish to demonstrate it here.

I really want to work with the Character Animator team, and hope that this demonstration shows I am up to snuff.

Kindly view it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvNb_62a3MU

The format is a bit theatrical, but this is in order to demonstrate the software's current capabilities.

Animate team - if you're seeing this, please get in touch! It would be thrilling, literally, if you were to see and like this.

Sincerely,

Dmitri

Test and Demonstration # 2 of Footage-to-Animation software pre-alpha state. Pardon the overdramatic performance, this is necessitated by the nature of the t...
TOPICS
Code, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2019 0

Have something to add?