• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My program is completely unresponsive

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Adobe Animate about a month ago for school. Today, I had just started an animation when I noticed that the part of the screen where you can change the brush size and stuff was being cut off. It was like I had zoomed in, but for the entire program. I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I just saved my progress, closed the program, and then opened it again hoping that would help. But when I opended it back up, It wouldn't respond when I clicked on someting. No matter what I clicked, nothing happened. Even the exit botton didn't respond. I had to use task manager to get it to close. I tried restarting my computer but it still didn't work. I have an animation assignment due Monday, how can I fix this. 

TOPICS
Error , Other , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - from your description it looks like some modal dialog box is open but is not visible to you for some reason. Could you please try pressing Esc key when this happens and see if that helps in your case?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines