• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My timeline problem

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Adobe Animate (newest 2020 version). When I had 2018 version and old monitor, everything was fine with timeline, but since I got 2020 (and new better 4k resolution monitor (got that 2 in one day, so I'm not even sure which one failed (well probably not monitor becouse it's just to display stuff happening in PC)) timeline extremely laggs, misses some frames if I want to play animation in program and is like... "slower". After rendering animation, all works well (problem occurs only in program file). It all just makes more difficult to say if all moves are animated perfectly by me, before I won't render it. Could somebody tell me what is wrong, or maybe I should change some settings or something? I'm not a pro user of Animate so I don't know exactly what to do.

TOPICS
Error , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem and I'm running a new iMac. It's the 2020 update, they need to fix a lot of the timeline bugs. Hopefully next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest getting in touch with our tech support team https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m to see if there is any workaround solution that they can provide you in the interim.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for info😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines