Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My video is being exported without audio :(

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm using the latest version of Animate, and while exporting the media everything is fine except it isn't exporting the audio file! very frustrating. 

The audio file is in a seperate layer than that of the frames, should this matter?

Sounds plays fine during playback.. Although another issue i'm having is that the song only plays in preview if i start it at the very begginnig. this is quite a pain.. 

Help!! please!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Click on a keyframe with audio in it and in properties panel for Sync, choose Stream.

This should map the audio to the timeline. If it is on the Main Timeline, it should also hopefully export fine.

Clipboard-1.png

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There used to be an issue where if sounds started on frame 1 it wouldn't export. What Nick says may help, but it might not too. If you still have no sound, try moving the start of the sound to the second frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines