Highlighted

nativeWindow.startMove / xml sockets - for published exe questions.

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been working on a project where I am trying to add the ability to move the native window from a mc on stage.It works fine when I test movie, but when I try to publish it to a windows application the native window wont move anymore. Also my xml sockets I have setup no-longer run once I run as exe but once I test movie they work once again. is there a way to address this issue?Can I move the native window still once compiled? and can xml sockets still run in a compiled windows exe?

I am attaching my main class, any help would be greatly appreciated

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

nativeWindow.startMove / xml sockets - for published exe questions.

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been working on a project where I am trying to add the ability to move the native window from a mc on stage.It works fine when I test movie, but when I try to publish it to a windows application the native window wont move anymore. Also my xml sockets I have setup no-longer run once I run as exe but once I test movie they work once again. is there a way to address this issue?Can I move the native window still once compiled? and can xml sockets still run in a compiled windows exe?

I am attaching my main class, any help would be greatly appreciated

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Serifaz LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0