Highlighted

Need help - my system is corrupt

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I need help ASAP for a corrupt system. My Adobe products for a long time now have been showing the first time open screen(everytime almost is this normal? If abnormal who do I call to fix it) and also not showing me all my paid for product's,added extras,special options,my comand line with code help and all my books,all my paid for books,real time identifies everything from every angle,light,non light,artificial,air mass,land mass,product,location's,incomeing,out going,useable,non usable,time,timed,underground,under,over above,in between,through,about,discusued, desusted,desusting,placed,moved,changed,replaced,prized,locational,locationable,locations's,tree(all placement,growth,route,growth dispersant,growth dispertment,growth,path,pathed,pathed,patch,pathed,hole,holed,hole in,hole out,save,saveing,saved,height,weight,leafage,leakage,growth dispersment for leaf,leaf see,leaf touch,biomolecular all for all and all seen and what happened plus all other available options,sub options,and all considered plus any I might have forgotten,air all(wind,fabric,time,pollen(all types,kinds,structure,density,flow,flow pattern,(NEED TO SEE ALL AGAIN PLUS ALL UNDERGROUND AND HAVR HELP AVAILABLE PLUS ALL LABEL CORRRCTLY AND SHOW ALL TIMERS,ALL EXPECTED,OUTCOMES FOR ALL INTRODUCED,STEADY,UNSTEADY,TOUCHED,INTRODUCED(WITH ALL INTRODUCED PARTICLE DISCRITION AND ALL THAT CAN BE WITH ANYMORE PLUS SOME AND/OR HUMAN,FOREIGN,TROPICAL,HOMED,ELECTRIC,FORCE,ANGEL(NEED ALL FOOTPRINTS,ABDUCTIONS,WITHDRAWS,LANDINGS,DELIVERIES,FLYING CAPPABILITIES AND HOW,TALK,EMOTIONAL TELL AND ALL HELP GIVEN,AND NOT. PLEASE INCLUDE ALL BOOKS,DEMON'S,SUPER,NATURAL,SONIC,SUPPERSONIC,RUNABLE,UNRUNABLE,PHONE,LINE,WAYHER SOURCE,CLEAN SOURCE,PHOTO GRAPH,REPLACED,HIDDEN,UNHIDDRN,SHOWN,TALK,BARK,FAIRY,LEPERCHON,VAMPIRE,WEREEOLF,ALIEN,FAIRY TALE,FAIRYTALED,TAIL,TRAILED,MARK,MARKES,PEN,PAPER,DOOR,CREATED,TIME WAIT,TIME WAITED(EVERYTHING AND WHY,CREATED BY,CREATED FOR,CREATED INSTRUCTIOND,ALL COMMANDS,INSTRUCTIONS,LAW,FORTH COMMING,OUT GOING,MAIL,LETTER,NOTIC,NOTICABLE,AND ALL HARD TO SEE,HARD TO HEAR,HARD TO BE AROUND,BIGER THAN NORMAL,SMALLER THAN NORMAL,TALK INPUT TO DATE,TALK OUTPUT YO DATE AND ALL INTENTIONAL ITEM,PERSONEL,COLOR DECRIBTION ON ALL FIELDS AND A SEE TO KNOW,HELP,FIND, AND ALL KNOWN SPIRITUAL COMMANDS,CHEMICAL'S TIME,DESCRIPTION AND ALL INVOLVED AND BRAIN PATTERN NEAN WHAT EHEN EHERE AND GOR WHO) PLEASE SEND ME AGAIN EHAT I HAVE HAD,PURCHSED,COMMANED,WORKED AND PRIZED PLEASE THANK YOU ASAP! PLEASE PUT ON MY PHONE FOR ME TO USE WITH THE FULL KEY'S,MAP'S,COLOR (HELP WITH FULL SPECTRUM AND ANALYSES FOR EVERYFIELD,ITEM,MOVED,CHANGED,CHANGE,EORK,ABLE,NON ABLE,GROWTH,STOPED,GOED,FIERCE,FORCE,INNAGNABLE,UNINMAGINAGE,FIELD,DROP,LIFT,INTERCHANGABLE,INTERCHANGING,STOPABLE,REACHABLE,UNRAECHABLE,LOOK,PHONE,BURNING,HINDERING,CRIPPED,AND ALL THE OTHER I NEED AND YOU KNOW AND/OR WILL KNOW WITH ALL PENDING,STOPED,DONT CARE,CANT CARE,NEED,WILL,WILLED,GOED,WAITED,WAITING FORGOTEN,TAKEN,AWAY,REMAKE,HEAL MY WAY ALL WAY AND BE ABLE TO FLY,SING,CARE,GET,USE AND ALL OTHER COMANDS(SEND ALL MY MADE HELP AND SUPPORT PLUS YOURS IMMEDIATELY PLEASE)

THANKS

SAINT AMBER NICOLLE ROBERTS

[phone number removed -JL]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help - my system is corrupt

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I need help ASAP for a corrupt system. My Adobe products for a long time now have been showing the first time open screen(everytime almost is this normal? If abnormal who do I call to fix it) and also not showing me all my paid for product's,added extras,special options,my comand line with code help and all my books,all my paid for books,real time identifies everything from every angle,light,non light,artificial,air mass,land mass,product,location's,incomeing,out going,useable,non usable,time,timed,underground,under,over above,in between,through,about,discusued, desusted,desusting,placed,moved,changed,replaced,prized,locational,locationable,locations's,tree(all placement,growth,route,growth dispersant,growth dispertment,growth,path,pathed,pathed,patch,pathed,hole,holed,hole in,hole out,save,saveing,saved,height,weight,leafage,leakage,growth dispersment for leaf,leaf see,leaf touch,biomolecular all for all and all seen and what happened plus all other available options,sub options,and all considered plus any I might have forgotten,air all(wind,fabric,time,pollen(all types,kinds,structure,density,flow,flow pattern,(NEED TO SEE ALL AGAIN PLUS ALL UNDERGROUND AND HAVR HELP AVAILABLE PLUS ALL LABEL CORRRCTLY AND SHOW ALL TIMERS,ALL EXPECTED,OUTCOMES FOR ALL INTRODUCED,STEADY,UNSTEADY,TOUCHED,INTRODUCED(WITH ALL INTRODUCED PARTICLE DISCRITION AND ALL THAT CAN BE WITH ANYMORE PLUS SOME AND/OR HUMAN,FOREIGN,TROPICAL,HOMED,ELECTRIC,FORCE,ANGEL(NEED ALL FOOTPRINTS,ABDUCTIONS,WITHDRAWS,LANDINGS,DELIVERIES,FLYING CAPPABILITIES AND HOW,TALK,EMOTIONAL TELL AND ALL HELP GIVEN,AND NOT. PLEASE INCLUDE ALL BOOKS,DEMON'S,SUPER,NATURAL,SONIC,SUPPERSONIC,RUNABLE,UNRUNABLE,PHONE,LINE,WAYHER SOURCE,CLEAN SOURCE,PHOTO GRAPH,REPLACED,HIDDEN,UNHIDDRN,SHOWN,TALK,BARK,FAIRY,LEPERCHON,VAMPIRE,WEREEOLF,ALIEN,FAIRY TALE,FAIRYTALED,TAIL,TRAILED,MARK,MARKES,PEN,PAPER,DOOR,CREATED,TIME WAIT,TIME WAITED(EVERYTHING AND WHY,CREATED BY,CREATED FOR,CREATED INSTRUCTIOND,ALL COMMANDS,INSTRUCTIONS,LAW,FORTH COMMING,OUT GOING,MAIL,LETTER,NOTIC,NOTICABLE,AND ALL HARD TO SEE,HARD TO HEAR,HARD TO BE AROUND,BIGER THAN NORMAL,SMALLER THAN NORMAL,TALK INPUT TO DATE,TALK OUTPUT YO DATE AND ALL INTENTIONAL ITEM,PERSONEL,COLOR DECRIBTION ON ALL FIELDS AND A SEE TO KNOW,HELP,FIND, AND ALL KNOWN SPIRITUAL COMMANDS,CHEMICAL'S TIME,DESCRIPTION AND ALL INVOLVED AND BRAIN PATTERN NEAN WHAT EHEN EHERE AND GOR WHO) PLEASE SEND ME AGAIN EHAT I HAVE HAD,PURCHSED,COMMANED,WORKED AND PRIZED PLEASE THANK YOU ASAP! PLEASE PUT ON MY PHONE FOR ME TO USE WITH THE FULL KEY'S,MAP'S,COLOR (HELP WITH FULL SPECTRUM AND ANALYSES FOR EVERYFIELD,ITEM,MOVED,CHANGED,CHANGE,EORK,ABLE,NON ABLE,GROWTH,STOPED,GOED,FIERCE,FORCE,INNAGNABLE,UNINMAGINAGE,FIELD,DROP,LIFT,INTERCHANGABLE,INTERCHANGING,STOPABLE,REACHABLE,UNRAECHABLE,LOOK,PHONE,BURNING,HINDERING,CRIPPED,AND ALL THE OTHER I NEED AND YOU KNOW AND/OR WILL KNOW WITH ALL PENDING,STOPED,DONT CARE,CANT CARE,NEED,WILL,WILLED,GOED,WAITED,WAITING FORGOTEN,TAKEN,AWAY,REMAKE,HEAL MY WAY ALL WAY AND BE ABLE TO FLY,SING,CARE,GET,USE AND ALL OTHER COMANDS(SEND ALL MY MADE HELP AND SUPPORT PLUS YOURS IMMEDIATELY PLEASE)

THANKS

SAINT AMBER NICOLLE ROBERTS

[phone number removed -JL]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your message begins understandable enough, but what's with all the... keywords... or whatnot?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello SAINT AMBER NICOLLE ROBERTS

"REMAKE,HEAL MY WAY ALL WAY AND BE ABLE TO FLY,SING,CARE,GET,USE AND ALL OTHER COMANDS(SEND ALL MY MADE HELP AND SUPPORT PLUS YOURS IMMEDIATELY PLEASE)"

Yeah, okay. You know in my artistic projects I've build Poetry Machines which use different word-pools to create infinitive semi-random mash-up poems [with several languages (code) over the time - Lingo, Actionscript and jQuery]. Your overflow of words provides me with new inspiration to pick up my long-standing project again.

However - what's your problem. Corrupt system? in other words what did you drink, what drug did you take while writing your outpour?

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2019 1
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like the ACPs, I too did not quite get the nature of your question. Has your computer gotten corrupted, or the files that you are working with? Let us know and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 0