• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with basic animation

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a yearly subscription to Adobe Animate. I just did a basic animation with motion tweening of a circle and it worked flawlessly. In my next document I created a circle converted it to a symbol copied the frame pasted it at frame 5 and then in frame 5 i moved the circle symbol and then i did a motion tween on the empty frames between them like I did the first time that worked. I don't get animation. I was curious as to why a basic kata worked the first time but not the second? I haven't used adobe animate in 10 years I remember when it was flash and I just got it to work and then i didn't work. I'm just curious, what went wrong in this scenario? what little thing didn't or aren't i doing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Try a Classic Tween. A Motion Tween became something different. Motion tweens and classic tweens

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a Classic Tween. A Motion Tween became something different. Motion tweens and classic tweens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I snapped like a dragon when my motion tween didn't work ... i evicerated like 4 tenths of the human population and a television station i was doing a program for out of agnastication ... i was furious it didn't work ... it was a good release ... i thought adobe was doing bent business ... because i got it to work the first time ... it was a good release .. i think the most heinous thoughts using software ... i think the most evil diabolical thoughts in regards to humanity using software from the west coast ... now we have courtroom.com which is just a simple plain as day free ware courtroom ... i pissed and shitted so hard my animation wasn't working the way it did the first time i did it ... that i unveiled courtroom.com to cincinnati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

now it works i always forget it's never them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines