Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested animation keeps messing up

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm a novice with animate so please forgive incorrect terminology. I'm animating a character that was given to me with multiple depths (inside the character symbol, i can animate the main body parts. From there, I click inside the head and I can animate eyes, mouth, nose, etc). I've keyed in all my poses, but now I need to nudge the keys a bit. Thats fine if, for example, I'm just nudging the keys for the head. But when click into the head, nudge the keys for the eyes and then click out of the head, now the timing is off. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

I just want to nudge my keys at multiple depths without my animation wigging out and getting all staggered

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Hi mate,

For simple situations you can use the default 'sync' option in Properties. It only works on tweens though.

Clipboard-1.png

For better control and more flexibility, use our Sync Symbols To Timeline.

Hope this helps

NT

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

For simple situations you can use the default 'sync' option in Properties. It only works on tweens though.

Clipboard-1.png

For better control and more flexibility, use our Sync Symbols To Timeline.

Hope this helps

NT

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines