• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new tablet, pen clicks for drawing,behaving like right clicks.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I recently bought and recieved a Wacom One trawing tablet, and I wanted to use it to speed along my work for my animation final, but for some reason when ever I tap the screen to start drawing it treats it as a right click,whether I make a line motion or simply tap it, it behaves this way. It works perfectly fine in photoshop, and it has this weird zoom in on clip paint studio, it occasionally causes me to scroll up on animate when the pen nears the screen, how can I fix these?

TOPICS
How to , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install the Wacom driver, mate?

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did, the first few times it wouldn't detect the driver at all, uninstalled everything related to wacom, rebooted my cpu, then reinstalled it, got the tablet to finally detect the pen, but now I'm having this weird issue, it just baffles me that it only behaves like this with animate or clip paint studio, with photoshop it works perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines