• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No it doesn't work.  We have a virtual computer lab for m...

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it doesn't work.  We have a virtual computer lab for my 50,000+ person university and NO SVG export functions work in Animate, they all throw javascript errors.  I spent 2+ hours with Adobe technical support today and they are helpless, low knowledge, and couldn't care less that this affects FIFTY THOUSAND PEOPLE.  It hurt, watching the tech support person struggle try to find and view the layers in the document during a screenshare, as though counting the document layers would fix the issue.  The only thing the tech support people could do was forward me to dead phone extensions that hung up on me or tell me I needed to reinstall the software. 

In that case you should pleasantly press the big red emergency button, get someone with some decisionmaking on the line and get in touch with the Enterprise IT contact for the organization. I would advise using any other possible software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your problems may be due to your enterprise environment/install so i moved your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines