• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Pressure Sensitivity in Adobe Animate (2019 Vers.)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking for an answer to this question all over the forums, but can't seem to find one

I am trying to animate in Adobe Animate and I have no sort of pressure sensitivity what-so ever. Every time I draw with my Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet, it just has the same line width no matter how hard I press on the tablet. I see old answers to this question, and see there is two sensitivity buttons at the bottom of the toolbar but I can't seem to find it in this version as of February 2019. I need to know ASAP so if anyone could help, that would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just joined the forums, I have this same problem. The pen pressure options seem to be completely missing, it's very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Wacom Tablet Properties. Open the button that says "options" and de-select "adjust pen pressure for compatibility with older programs that only support 1024 pressure levels"

It works for what I've seen about 80% of the time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if pen pressure from the tablet is working (for me it is, checked on multiple other programs including photoshop), the two pen pressure buttons are literally missing from the UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same issue, in toonboom and krita i was able to fix the issue with pressure sensitivity but flash/ animate is the only one not working with my pen.....
update: Wintab_x64_1.0.0.20.zip  worked for my surface and now pressure works in flash/animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How can i do this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines