Highlighted

Noisy borders and transparency issues on imported layers

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wink.gifHi all,
Apologies for the confusing title, I feel it represents my situation well.

I am making a small animated gif in AA using imported layers designed in photoshop.

I have two major issues when exporting the animation from AA. 

One is that the borders of the design specifically the outer borders of the image have a lot of unwanted white pixels surrounding them. This isn't the case when exporting images from photoshop, nor when a coloured backdrop is applied.

The second issue surrounds one of the layers and the colour white. One part of the animation is a big toothy smile, the white of the teeth are completely transparent. Which is odd because there is another layered image underneath, somehow the teeth are burning a hole through.

For some reason it's coming up perfectly on this post funnily enough, however I have this problem when imposing onto video footage in PP or facebook messenger.

I'd love to know what you think.
Cheers

TOPICS
Error, How to, Import and export, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Noisy borders and transparency issues on imported layers

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wink.gifHi all,
Apologies for the confusing title, I feel it represents my situation well.

I am making a small animated gif in AA using imported layers designed in photoshop.

I have two major issues when exporting the animation from AA. 

One is that the borders of the design specifically the outer borders of the image have a lot of unwanted white pixels surrounding them. This isn't the case when exporting images from photoshop, nor when a coloured backdrop is applied.

The second issue surrounds one of the layers and the colour white. One part of the animation is a big toothy smile, the white of the teeth are completely transparent. Which is odd because there is another layered image underneath, somehow the teeth are burning a hole through.

For some reason it's coming up perfectly on this post funnily enough, however I have this problem when imposing onto video footage in PP or facebook messenger.

I'd love to know what you think.
Cheers

TOPICS
Error, How to, Import and export, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0