• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non responsive problems

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently started having this problem whilst working on adobe animate cc. I  would be working on my project creating motion tween, frame by frame animation drawing and sketching extra. But receantly it has constantly started to freeze and become non responsive I went a long with it for a while as it wouldn't take very long to come back but now it can be up to 5minutes of inactivity. This is frustrating especially when you are on a role. Is there anyway I can fix this issue as I like the software but it is aggravating me at this moment.I have 16GB of Ram(memory) and adobe animate would roughly take up 16-24% of the ram which is quite a lot. With just Animate CC and Chrome open with this tab my computer is using 44% of the ram. Adobe is the highest % app using data, however i don't know why it would stop adobe from working non stop. For some reason as soon as I make this 1 layer visible the whole program shuts down is it because it has too many vector points I don't know but if so how do I reduce an already drawn out vector point image.

I am very confused and frustrated would one of you kind people help me out please

Many thanks Connor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

delete your preference files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one should I run for windows 10 it doesn't say or am I being sillly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

delete your preference files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines