• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to drag items/files into the workspace

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to drag an image, audio file, or Animate file into Animate CC all I get is the circle with the slash through it.

I can import them normally, its just very inconvenient.

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

All the images and things were things I have imported to other files with no problem, I found out the reason, somehow when I was changing things in the properties I accidentally clicked Run as Admin and that was blocking everything from being imported by the draging in method.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what local image file (extension and size) is failing to import (file>import>import to library) to your library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the images and things were things I have imported to other files with no problem, I found out the reason, somehow when I was changing things in the properties I accidentally clicked Run as Admin and that was blocking everything from being imported by the draging in method.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines