• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to pick Visemes for Auto Lip Sync despite them existing in the frame picker

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Animate 20.5 and after a grueling four hours of trying to get auto lip sync to work, i still can't pick which frames I want to use for each sound even though they're visible in frames picker. I am pulling out my hair in frustration. I would really appreciate a fix for this because I can't move on to the next stage of this project without lip sync. 

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are investigating this issue and will post here as soon as there is an update on this. 

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I'm asking if there's been any progress on this issue? 
I really depend on this, I have to make 2 fully animated, instructional videos a week. from 3 to 6 minutes length... This feature is super important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - The fix is getting validated internally and will be included in the upcoming update. In the mean time you can use Space bar key to invoke the frame thumbnail flyout and click on the desired pose then press Enter key to select it.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah that's it... this helps a lot!! thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem, and I am losing my damn mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines