Highlighted

Not responding

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've used adobe animate cc on both a Mac and windows. Every time I add a camera then hit save everything seems fine until I open the file again. The tweens are broken and as soon as I try my first click the app goes into not responding mode. I tried resetting the preferences, using the cc cleaner tool, uninstalling and installing, adding more ram to pc, opening a previous version, tried clearing cache but couldn't find it apparently. The worst part is no one seems to be having this problem and I've had it on 2 computers. Please help I'm tired of remaking the same scene again and again.

TOPICS
Error, How to, Other, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not responding

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've used adobe animate cc on both a Mac and windows. Every time I add a camera then hit save everything seems fine until I open the file again. The tweens are broken and as soon as I try my first click the app goes into not responding mode. I tried resetting the preferences, using the cc cleaner tool, uninstalling and installing, adding more ram to pc, opening a previous version, tried clearing cache but couldn't find it apparently. The worst part is no one seems to be having this problem and I've had it on 2 computers. Please help I'm tired of remaking the same scene again and again.

TOPICS
Error, How to, Other, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2020 0
Guide ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

I've seen so many people complain about having issues with the camera, I've lost count.

If all other features work, just stop using the camera. It brings you nothing but problems and pain.

Do what Flash animators in the TV industry have been doing for decades before there was a buggy camera - just put your stuff inside a graphic symbol and use it as a camera instead.

You can see an example of such use here:  http://flash-powertools.com/edapt-movie-template-free-download/

Hope this helps!

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2020 1