• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Notarise an AnimateCC Air32 MacOS .app

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've written an AnimateCC actionscript based program and published it in AnimateCC to a MacOS.app with embedded Air32 runtime.

I want to submit this to Apple for code signing and notarising then I can distribute it as a non-Mac-Store application.

It would be quite straight forward if the program had been written with SwiftUI in the Xcode IDE but I'm struggling to find any helpful documentation of how to go about it from an AnimateCC point of view. Can I port my MacOS.app into Xcode somehow?

I'm sure many do this thus a pointer to any relevevant documentation / videos would be extremely helpful.

Regards,

Em.

TOPICS
Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Found the solution.

Xcode can be used to notarise existing .app files not written with SwiftUI within Xcode but not in its usual automatic way.

Via the Xcode 'Terminal' mode - 'altool' can be used.

Regards,

Em.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know any way to port your work into xcode.  further you would need to bundle a 32 bit air app and 64 bit air app together which is doable in android and presumably doable with osx and ios but it's such a hassle that not many people are using animate for this work anymore (i don't believe).  you can use google to see if that's incorrect and to see if there's help available to do this.

p.s. i switched to unity3d for ios/android development when adobe passed 64 bit support to harman.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your reply Kglad.

Regards, Em.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the solution.

Xcode can be used to notarise existing .app files not written with SwiftUI within Xcode but not in its usual automatic way.

Via the Xcode 'Terminal' mode - 'altool' can be used.

Regards,

Em.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you post more details (or a link) to help other user's that might encounter this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines