Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

objects in tween not shown after file reopen

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made an animation with classic tween, exported and everything was ok. After a few days I wanted to add somthing to that animation. I reopend the file and animated object were not there anymore. But if I remove all the frames of the animated objects, except the frist keyframe, they appear again. Is this a bug or am I missing something - I am brand new to Animate.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Error , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - This is a bug which we have fixed this internally. Happens with bitmap warping in classic tween. The upcoming Animate update will have this issue fixed.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the interim, you may want to convert the classic tween spans to frame by frame to preserve the animation if that helps in your case.

Thanks!

Mohan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick reply.

Matevz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines