Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Onion skinning lock

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Animators

Anyone know why you have to adjust your onion skinning settings every time you open Animate. I do like that you can customize percentage of opacity etc. but why won't it remember it? Any help appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , Other , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest sharing your feedback with the team directly using this link https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/font-styles-not-showing-up-for-all-installed-and-adobe-fonts/...

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran,

However my issue was with onion skinning lock, not font styles. Please let me know what you find out about locking the onion skinning settings. Everytime I open animate I have to customize it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

I believe it to be a known issue at this point. In a future release hopefully the settings will be remembered.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines