• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening An AS2 Fla In The Modern World

Participant ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way I can open a .fla containing as2 code and access the code. If I open it in AnimateCC it strips all the as2 code out. I'm not interested in any of the assets - just the code, but it appears that it is no longer possible to download old versions of FlashPro which would allow me to open the fla with the as2 code included. I have a CC subscription and have owned everything back to Macromedia Flash.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a CC subscription then you can download and install Flash Professional CS6 which will open AS2 files, I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it appears you can only download updates. Not the original application. If you have a link to it though please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as long as you do not have a trial, previous versions are revealed in the apps tab by clicking the arrow abutting the open/install button

you should tick 3 dots>preferences>cc>show older apps

Screenshot - 5_22_2018 , 6_42_01 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines