• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid version of Adobe Animate keeps crashing

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to this program and all, but there is one thing I cant fix and I've done all I can, I've tried to reinstall it, reinstall Creative Cloud and I cant fix it. I need help to use this program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try recreating preferences using the document that Kglad shared and let us know if it helped? If you need more assistance, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message click my picture and use the message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines