Highlighted

Paint brush stroke colors uneven how to change?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just installed back adobe animate recently after taking a break for a while. But ever since updating to the latest 2020 version my brush strokes shades/colors seem to be uneven and go lighter in color the more I draw? I've posted a picture here comparing the two with the animate version on top and one in paint on the bottom where the brush strokes in paint are completely normal and how I like it. I understand a lot of people may like this feature but the type of pictures/animations I create don't go well with this and I've been always used to drawing and having my drawings with even colored strokes back in the older versions. I've already disabled pen pressure/tilt pressure but nothing seems to work? Does anyone know how to get it so the brush strokes are more even and doesn't go lighter in color like the paint version or is this just how its supposed to be now? Never used to have this issue before in the older version.strokes 1.pngstroke 2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paint brush stroke colors uneven how to change?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just installed back adobe animate recently after taking a break for a while. But ever since updating to the latest 2020 version my brush strokes shades/colors seem to be uneven and go lighter in color the more I draw? I've posted a picture here comparing the two with the animate version on top and one in paint on the bottom where the brush strokes in paint are completely normal and how I like it. I understand a lot of people may like this feature but the type of pictures/animations I create don't go well with this and I've been always used to drawing and having my drawings with even colored strokes back in the older versions. I've already disabled pen pressure/tilt pressure but nothing seems to work? Does anyone know how to get it so the brush strokes are more even and doesn't go lighter in color like the paint version or is this just how its supposed to be now? Never used to have this issue before in the older version.strokes 1.pngstroke 2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mess with your smoothing. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.01.52 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0