Highlighted

Paint brush stroke goes behind the other painted objects

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I used the paint brush to paint a cartoon face, and was animating the face emoting. I saved it and today whenever I add a brush stroke to the frame, it goes behind the face. How can I stop this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paint brush stroke goes behind the other painted objects

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I used the paint brush to paint a cartoon face, and was animating the face emoting. I saved it and today whenever I add a brush stroke to the frame, it goes behind the face. How can I stop this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ethan,

Can you share a short video recording of the same? It will help us investigate the issue.

Also you can check if the existing strokes on the stage is Group/Drawing Object/Symbol? If yes, the raw strokes you draw will be place behind it.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0