paint bucket tool not working

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a simple character, i want to colour their face but its notletting me, i can colour their hair and eyes but not their face, im using adobe animate 2019 and i already tested out the gaps closing and lock fill, nothing worked

Screenshot (42).png

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to put the file somewhere that we can get it, and see what is wrong?

There is a gap in the lower right of the face. Not sure if that is all that is wrong.

facegap.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also forgot to say thank you for helping me with extending the length of my frame previously

so thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Undertale5CF8 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not letting me put the file, i dont know what is the resonn behind this, could you send me your email if that is fine by you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines