Highlighted

Paintbucket won't fill

Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am creating a frame by frame flag animation, with no symbols. I do not know why one frame will not fill when using the paintbucket. There do not seem to be any gaps, and I have tried Break Apart. Does anyone have any advice about this? I have attached three screen shots, 'Flag Frame 2' showing the image in frame 2 filled using the paintbucket, 'flag frrame 3' showing the image which does not fill when I use the paintbucket, 'flag frame 3 fill', showing what happens when I use the paintbucket on that frame. All the other frames fill OK. Thanks for any help. I am using Animate CC 2019 on an iMac OSX 10.14.1 with a Wacom.

FLAG FRAME 2.pngFLAG FRAME 3.png FLAG FRAME 3 FILL.png

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paintbucket won't fill

Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am creating a frame by frame flag animation, with no symbols. I do not know why one frame will not fill when using the paintbucket. There do not seem to be any gaps, and I have tried Break Apart. Does anyone have any advice about this? I have attached three screen shots, 'Flag Frame 2' showing the image in frame 2 filled using the paintbucket, 'flag frrame 3' showing the image which does not fill when I use the paintbucket, 'flag frame 3 fill', showing what happens when I use the paintbucket on that frame. All the other frames fill OK. Thanks for any help. I am using Animate CC 2019 on an iMac OSX 10.14.1 with a Wacom.

FLAG FRAME 2.pngFLAG FRAME 3.png FLAG FRAME 3 FILL.png

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a silly question, but by chance is are you on the right layer and is that said layer unlocked?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 1
Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nickg28.

Thanks for your response. I have checked, and I am on the3 right layer and it is unlocked. When I move, for example, from frame 2 to frame 3, having just succesfully filled the parts in frame 2, the paintbucket dos not fill on frame 3. I cannot find any gaps, and I have tried break apart. - ~It just fills the image with a total fill, rather than the parts selected to be filled.

regards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 0