• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parenting symbols mess up the symbols

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive built a character with the parenting tool, but now when I try to parent a new symbol to the body(or any other part thats apart of my character) it move my symbol across the canvas. when I try to move it back to where I wanted it, it moves in the oppiste direction. When I try to move the center part ( the part that the symbol rotates around) it move the symbol more drastically. I have no clue whats going on becouse all my other parts of my character works. The only thing that has change between this new symbol and the other parts that work is that I made this character a month ago and now im trying to continue it. also I copied my character to a new project.

Screenshot (4).png

This is my character before I make the new symbol (the shadow) apart of the parenting. As you see above I got it to work with my other characters.

Screenshot (5).png

this is after I parent it with the body (ive tried other parts to parent it with and it does the same thing) It moves the shadow really far, and if I try to move back to under my character it moves farther the farther I move it form this spot. So if I move my mouse an inch it moves it 1/4 across my screen. then if I move it another inch it moves it 3/4 aross my screen.

at first I tried copying the same shadow symbol to use on my character and it didnt work. So I tried making a new symbol to use and it doesnt work. BUT it does work when I parent it an object to my character, but the second I turn it into a symbol It goes crazy and moves alround.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines