• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure button missing on Samsung Galaxy book flex

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pen pressure is not working in Animate on my new Samsung galaxy book flex. The pen pressure and tilt buttons aren't there  even though i am using a pen device. I know they can only be seen on specific tools such as the brush tool, and I know they don't show up if you are using a mouse. I am using the built in pen on the device and I can't find any information regarding fixing this issue for the Samsung galaxy book flex, I only see fixes for Wacom or Surface products. The pen pressure is working just fine in Photoshop.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product issue , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

If you have Animate 2020 or Animate 2021, go to the Drawing Preferences tab in Preferences... and try Windows Ink first, then WinTab. I don't know which API the Galaxy Book uses. At one point Samsung were using Wacom tech, but not sure now.

Restart after changing Tablet Input.

Try the brush on a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have Animate 2020 or Animate 2021, go to the Drawing Preferences tab in Preferences... and try Windows Ink first, then WinTab. I don't know which API the Galaxy Book uses. At one point Samsung were using Wacom tech, but not sure now.

Restart after changing Tablet Input.

Try the brush on a new file.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines