• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Pressure doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, Animate and Wacom drivers and nothing has worked, the pen and tilt tools do not work as intended, the pen pressure works in other non-Adobe programs and in Photoshop, it is purely just animate and flash programs, old and new that it no longer works in, and I am stumped.

TOPICS
Error , Missing feature , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Wacom device are you using and which version of Animate are you using? Are you on Windows or Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows 10, I'm using the Bamboo CTL-470 and I'm using version 20.0 of Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, what kind of computer is your Windows 10 device? Desktop/laptop/tablet/etc?

Are you seeing the pressure buttons OK but it just isn't working right, or are the pressure buttons missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a Desktop, and yes I am seeing the pen pressure tool, it just doesn't work there's no line weight to it anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a Wacom device installed on my PC at the moment so I can't look at the Wacom settings program, but do you have an option to turn on/off Windows Ink in it?  Or are there any other compatibility settings you could try turning on/off?

Also - I'm sure you've tried this already, but just to be sure - have you tried toggling on/off the Pressure button in Animate itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please tell me you found a solution,, I have the EXACT same problem and I can NOT find any topic about it...

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this: Windows Ink in AA 20.0.3:

Clipboard-2.png

 

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines